Register by clicking here!
Most of us would agree that we need more face to face time instead of Facebook time.
God long ago instituted three times in the year for His people to get together with Him and each other so that we would grow closer to Him and the larger family of God.
These times are called the Feasts and they were mandated for all Hebrew men and open to the entire family.
Are they still celebrated anywhere besides Israel and by anybody but the religious Jews?
You are invited to join with other like-minded believers in Jesus to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles under the Gospel.
The event will be held on a beautiful and commodious campus setting in New England this Sept 25- Sept 29 and is sponsored by The Kingdom Christian Ministries, a non-denominational group dedicated to seeing Jesus’ Kingdom fill the whole earth.
It is open to all regardless of church affiliation.
There is considerable cost to operate and maintain the Fairwood campus and facilities and feed and house Feast attendees. The Bible instructs Feastgoers not to appear before Him at the Feast “empty.” Each man was enjoined to give a Feast offering “as he is able” according to how God has blessed him. Because this matter is between the individual and God, we will not take up a formal collection, but there will be an offering box in the vestibule of the main sanctuary for financial offerings. These will be presented to the Lord near the end of the Feast. (Deu. 16:13-17).
On campus accommodations: Motel style rooms, Hostel style rooms, RV sites, and tent camping. Because rooms are limited, please register as soon as possible.
Feast attendees can expect to enjoy:
- Fellowship and sharing
- Intercessory prayer
- Celebration of the Harvest (evangelism) that is going on around the world
- Biblical preaching and teaching
- Healing Ministry for the sick or broken-hearted
- Time to rest and commune with God
- Youth activities
- Plenty of good food
“Seven days shalt thou keep a feast unto Jehovah thy God in the place which Jehovah shall choose; because Jehovah thy God will bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the work of thy hands, and thou shalt be altogether joyful.” Deuteronomy 15:16
Some of the pre-registration information below is necessary for legal reasons and to provide basic guidelines to help make the time together as safe and peaceful as possible. While the registration information may come across as sterile, please don’t be put off by the process. Anyone who really wants to meet with other seekers of the living God and find love and acceptance is warmly invited.
Guidelines for interaction while on the premises of Fairwood Bible Institute:
The foundational guideline is to abide by the principals and commands of the Bible.
With this understanding, we ask the following:
- Please refrain from bringing alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs on the property.
(If you feel that you must smoke please do so in location off of Fairwood property.)
- Please refrain from loud or disruptive music.
- Please observe the rule of quiet after 10:30 p.m.
- Please love your neighbor by not wearing immodest or provocative clothing. Many women attending prefer skirts and dresses but there is no requirement to do so.
- If you are the guardian of any children under 18, you must be completely responsible for them and be aware of where they are at all times. (There will also be a few optional organized activities where children will be supervised by screened KCM staff.)
- Please respectfully comply with any staff directives.
Dogs may be brought to Fairwood subject to the dog policy.