We want everyone who attends Harvest View Chapel to feel at home. The public is warmly welcomed to participate in the services and activities. We hope that this brief outline will answer some of the questions you may have about Harvest View Chapel.
Sunday Worship Service
First Sunday of the month
1224 Harvest View Lane
Drumore, PA 17566
Ralph Maxwell, Jr.
Who are we?
We are a non-denominational church, a fellowship of people from various backgrounds with one thing in common – our love for Jesus and our desire to follow His teachings. He is the Lord and Savior of our lives. And we seek, by His grace, to be a people ready for His return and His Kingdom. God’s love for us and our love for Him compels us to reach out to others.
What could you expect as a first time visitor on a Sunday?
A warm welcome and a sense of God’s reality! The service begins with a time of worship: congregational singing and special groups provide music, and personal testimonies supply mutual blessing as we share what God is doing in our lives. The worship time is followed by a message based on the Bible, applying God’s truth to daily living. No collection is taken, and you will not be asked for money.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to proclaim the gospel and to live as Jesus taught. We seek to do this first as individuals, then as families, and finally as a fellowship. As God transforms our human weakness into what is Christ-like (loving, truthful, pure, faithful, giving, etc.), our lives demonstrate the grace and power of Jesus’ salvation. We believe that the Bible has the answers to life and will be the basis for Christ’s Kingdom when He returns.
How are we spreading the gospel message?
Ministries to Adults, Children, and Families
· We hold services based on the Bible every first Sunday of the month at 1 PM.
· We have a prayer chain of people willing to pray for specific or urgent needs.
· We hold men’s and women’s fellowship meetings in participant’s homes.
· We offer spiritual counsel for anyone wanting Biblical solutions to modern problems. Such counsel focuses on Bible teaching in areas such as salvation, finances, child rearing, marriage, education, and victorious Christian living.
· We encourage members of Harvest View Chapel to share the gospel of Jesus with whomever they can.
· We are a fellowship that prays. We pray “in our closets” and we pray corporately. We do as Jesus commanded: “Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he send forth laborers into his harvest.”
What services are offered?
Anyone may contact the pastor either at the chapel or the pastor’s home any time, day or night, for prayer, counsel, or other support (603 924-3290). In addition, we perform weddings, baptisms, newborn dedications, funerals, marriage counseling, and pastoral visits for church attendees.
How are we financed?
Members donate tithes and offerings. Any gifts are welcome and an offering box is located in the stairwell leading downstairs to the fellowship room and Sunday School rooms. By God’s grace, Harvest View Chapel is debt free and is committed to remaining that way because we believe that God has special blessings for those who “owe no man anything.”
How could I become a church member?
Church membership is open to those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, have experienced a scriptural baptism, and are walking in the light of God’s word, and who want to identify with the church’s purpose. (A statement of faith and fuller explanations of our purpose are available upon request.)